During recent years, especially due to the recession, the job market has been particularly vacancy driven – candidates are plentiful, jobs have been thin on the ground and frustration has been rife. Now, with the turnaround in the economy and job market recovery, focus has turned back towards the candidate and thanks to social media the candidate’s journey through the recruitment process has never been more visible.
Dubbed the “Year of the Candidate”, now it is more important than ever that recruitment businesses ensure a good experience for their candidates to ensure further acquisition and as high a retention rate as possible. MatchMaker software provides recruiters with a selection of tools to help make this level of service delivery as easy as possible.
- Customisable and schedulable HTML email send outs.
- Personalised, private portals on your website that allow applicants to update their details, apply for jobs, attach CVs, track current applications and temps can manage timesheets, availability.
- Automated personalised booking confirmation, application response and progress updates.
- Detailed, intelligent wizard searches that return relevant company and job matches instantly.
- Accessible, customised Talent Banks ensure your candidates’ names are always in front of the right clients.
- Integrated job posting and applicant tracking software for as painless an application as possible.
So how are you ensuring a good candidate experience?